Personal Investing: The Missing Manual
By Bonnie Biafore, Amy E. Buttell, Carol Fabbri
Published by O'Reilly Media (http://oreilly.com/catalog/0636920001386)
Learn How to Invest with the Best
Your financial goals probably include a comfortable retirement, paying for your kids’ college education, and long-term healthcare. But you can’t reach those goals by putting your money in a savings account. You need to invest it so it grows over time. Three seasoned personal finance experts show you how in this jargon-free guide.
* Get clear, real-world examples of why investing is crucial to your financial goals
* Learn how to evaluate four types of investments so you make the right decisions
* Discover lesser-known, low-cost investments that provide tax advantages
* Learn how to approach retirement, your children’s education, and healthcare
* Stay flexible and learn how to change your investment strategy as you age
* Find an investment plan that’s right for you -- whether you’re a conservative investor or go-for-broke risk-taker
About the Authors
Bonnie Biafore provides financial advice in publications such as bankrate.com, interest.com, and Better Investing.
Amy E. Buttell writes about personal finance, investing, healthcare and accounting.
Carol Fabbri is the managing partner of Fair Advisors, an independent financial advisory firm.
Superb Reading Features
Through a partnership between O'Reilly Media and Lexcycle, this app includes the same features that have made Stanza an iPhone phenomenon with over a million downloads:
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
About O'Reilly Media
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, research, and conferences. Whether it's delivered in print, online, or in person, everything O'Reilly produces reflects the company's unshakeable belief in the power of information to spur innovation. Learn more about Ebooks from O'Reilly at oreilly.com/ebooks.
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2010
- O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 8.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter - Complete Book, Interactive Edition
• Fluent Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Fluent Conference
• HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference
• O'Reilly AO - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly AO Conference
• O'Reilly AO for iPad - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly AO Conference
• OSCON – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Open Source Convention
• Strata – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Strata Conference
• TOC - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly Tools of Change Conference
• Velocity Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Velocity Conference
• Web 2.0 Expo New York - Official Mobile Guide for the Web 2.0 Expo
• Web 2.0 Expo New York for iPad - Official Mobile Guide for the Web 2.0 Expo
• Where Conference for iPad – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Where Conference
• Where Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Where Conference