Pat the Bunny
The classic children’s book has made the hop onto iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch in this award-winning interactive app that is perfect for little fingers and big imaginations.
★ Featured in Entertainment Weekly, "5 Fabulous Kids' Book Apps" - Feb 2012
★ Top Kids App for Holiday Gifts 2011 – Common Sense Media
★ Named one of the TOP TEN APPS of 2011 by School Library Journal
★ Editor's Choice Award – Children's Technology Review
★ Rated 4 Stars (out of 4) by USA TODAY
★ “Loads of fun” - MSNBC.com
★ Featured on ABCNEWS.com
★ Rated 5 Stars (out of 5) by Common Sense Media
★ “I’d recommend it to anyone with small children” -Digital-Storytime.com
★ #1 iPad Book App – April 2011
★ Featured as New & Noteworthy by Apple – April 2011
Designed especially for toddlers and preschoolers, the app features 14 fully interactive scenes your kids can tap, swipe, and explore.
Your kids will giggle with delight as they play hide and seek with Bunny, pop bubbles in the bathtub, make music in the kitchen, catch butterflies in the garden, and much more.
Plus, on devices with front-facing cameras, kids will be amazed to find they can “look in the mirror” and see their smiling reflection.
Packed with so much to see and do, and so many adorable surprises, your kids will want to play with each page again and again!
Based on the beloved book by Dorothy Kunhardt.
—14 interactive scenes for kids to explore
—An Easter egg hunt in every scene
—A magical paint mode transforms every page into a colorable activity
—Immersive music and playful sound effects
—Optimized for Retina Display and iPhone 5
THREE WAYS TO READ:
—Watch and listen as words are highlighted while the text is read aloud
—Turn off the narration and read at your own pace
—Record your own voice to play on each page
GIFT THIS APP: This app makes the perfect gift for new mothers! Just click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes App Store.
ABOUT PAT THE BUNNY: pat the bunny by Dorothy Kunhardt has been known as baby’s first gift for over 70 years. Originally published in 1940, pat the bunny was the first interactive book of its kind and a pioneer in baby development. Since then, thanks to Dorothy’s daughter, Edith Kunhardt, pat the bunny has expanded to include new and wonderful characters and stories that will be entertaining children for generations to come.
Pat the Bunny Classic is back! If you have suggestions or encounter problems, please email us at email@example.com for help. We read and respond to every email.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 08, 2013
- Random House Digital, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (375)
- 111.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• A Game of Thrones: The Comic Book
• Achievements & Trophies for Star Trek: The Video Game by Prima
• Achievements and Trophies for Dead Space 3 by Prima
• Achievements and Trophies for Far Cry 3 by Prima
• Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel Achievements App
• Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood- Bundle
• Assassin’s Creed Revelations Collectibles Map by Prima
• Barbie Color, Sparkle and Style!
• Barbie The Princess & The Popstar
• Barbie: Princess Charm School
• Bot Garage
• Darksiders II Interactive Collectables Map App by Prima
• Decoded by Jay-Z
• Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two Achievements App
• Dr. Seuss's The Cat in the Hat Color & Create!
• Dungeon Siege III Map Pack by Prima Games
• Elmo’s Big Birthday Bash! – A Sesame Street Step Into Reading App
• Fable: The Journey Achievements App by Prima
• Fodor’s City Guides: Expert travel advice for your next trip or vacation to New York City, London, Paris, Rome, San Francisco, Las Vegas, and New Orleans, with additional cities coming soon. Includes top picks for restaurants, hotels, shows and more.
• Fodor’s Travel Phrases: Essential language phrasebook with translations for 22 languages including Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Portuguese, Polish, Vietnamese, Turkish, and more.
• George R. R. Martin’s A World of Ice and Fire – A Game of Thrones Guide
• Hitman: Absolution Achievements App by Prima
• How Rocket Learned to Read – by Tad Hills
• Kodansha Comics
• Learn English with Living Language
• Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - Battleship...
• Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - Bounty Hun...
• Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - The Invisi...
• LittleBigPlanet Karting Trophies App by Prima
• Living Language - Chinese for iPad
• Living Language - Chinese for iPhone
• Living Language Course Pack
• Living Language-Japanese for iPad
• Living Language-Japanese for iPhone
• Living Language®-French for iPad
• Living Language®-French for iPhone
• Living Language®-German for iPad
• Living Language®-German for iPhone
• Living Language®-Italian for iPad
• Living Language®-Italian for iPhone
• Living Language®-Spanish for iPad
• Living Language®-Spanish for iPhone
• Madden NFL 12: Teams with Video by Prima
• Madden NFL 13 Teams with Video by Prima
• Mass Effect 3: Strategy Maps & Enemies by Prima
• Mastering the Art of French Cooking: Selected Recipes
• PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Trophy App by Prima
• Princess Baby
• Rage Strategy and Interactive Map Pack by Prima
• Saints Row: The Third - Strategy Map by Prima
• Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 Achievements and Trophy App by Prima
• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Official World Interactive Map
• The Fast Metabolism Diet App – Customized meal planning, food lists, and diet tools
• The Jungle Book, adapted for the iPad
• The Little Red Hen - A Little Golden Book App
• The Pill Book All-In-One App
• The Poky Little Puppy
• The Sims 3 - Prima Official Strategy App
• The Tools Companion
• The Wonderful Wizard of Oz for iPad
• UFC Undisputed 3: Top 20 Fighters Ultimate Technique Videos by Prima
• WWE ’13 Achievements and Trophies App by Prima
• What Color Is Your Parachute? Job-Hunter's Workbook Tablet Edition
• Wild About Books
• Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards