OverDrive Media Console – Library eBooks and Audiobooks
HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING TITLES?
We’re sorry! Please follow the steps listed in this Help article: http://help.overdrive.com/customer/portal/articles/1481109
NOT SURE WHETHER TO SIGN IN OR SIGN UP?
Choose ‘Do this later’. Signing in or signing up for an OverDrive account is not required to use the app.
NEED ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Please follow the steps listed in this Help article: http://help.overdrive.com/customer/portal/articles/1481226
Read eBooks, listen to audiobooks, and watch streaming video from your library using OverDrive Media Console (OMC) on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. More than 28,000 libraries worldwide offer titles via OverDrive, so download the app and add your library today.
· Available 24/7, your library never closes.
· No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
· Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
· A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
· Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OMC and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
Sync recent position, bookmarks, and Adobe ID across devices using your OverDrive account. Please note:
· OMC v3.0 (or newer) must be installed on all devices.
· OMC v3.1 (or newer) is required to sync Adobe IDs.
· OMC v3.0 must be authorized with the same Adobe ID on all devices.
· The same OverDrive account and Adobe ID must be used to log in on all devices.
· Titles must be downloaded to all devices.
· Ability to sync Adobe ID using your OverDrive account.
· Built-in iOS dictionaries now available in eBook reader.
· Custom video player for streaming videos.
· Bug fixes and UI enhancements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- OverDrive, Inc.
- 21.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (49)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (38544)