This app was removed from the App Store.
Organizing A Company (Audiobook)
iOS iPhone Books
This application contains a professional recording of Organizing A Company -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
Learn the 25 keys to sole proprietorship, partnership, subchapter S and family ownership. Organizing A Company is part of The New York Times Pocket MBA Series, a reference series easily accessible to all businesspersons, from first-level managers to the executive suite. The 12-volume series is written by Ph.D.s who teach in the finest graduate business programs in the country, and edited by business editors from The New York Times. The structure of each volume presents an unparalleled synopsis of crucial principles of specific areas of business expertise.
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use