Office 2010: The Missing Manual
By Nancy Conner, Matthew MacDonald
Published by O'Reilly Media (http://oreilly.com/catalog/0636920002086)
Microsoft Office is the most widely used software suite in the world. The half-dozen programs in Office 2010 are packed with amazing features, but most people just know the basics. This entertaining guide not only gets you started with Office, it reveals all kinds of useful things you didn't know the software could do -- with plenty of power-user tips and tricks when you're ready for more.
* Create professional-looking documents. Learn everything you need to know to craft beautiful Word documents.
* Stay organized. Keep track of your email, calendar, and contacts with Outlook.
* Crunch numbers with ease. Assemble data, make calculations, and summarize the results with Excel.
* Make eye-catching presentations. Build PowerPoint slideshows with video and audio clips, animations, and more.
* Build Access databases quickly. Make your data easy to find, sort, and manage.
* Manage your files more efficiently. Use the new Backstage view to quickly work with your Office files.
* Get to know the whole suite. Learn to use other handy Office tools: Publisher, OneNote, and Office Web Apps.
Superb Reading Features
Through a partnership between O'Reilly Media and Lexcycle, this app includes the same features that have made Stanza an iPhone phenomenon with over a million downloads:
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
About O'Reilly Media
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, research, and conferences. Whether it's delivered in print, online, or in person, everything O'Reilly produces reflects the company's unshakeable belief in the power of information to spur innovation. Learn more about Ebooks from O'Reilly at oreilly.com/ebooks.
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2010
- O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (4)
- 22.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter - Complete Book, Interactive Edition
• Fluent Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Fluent Conference
• HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference
• OSCON – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Open Source Convention
• Strata – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Strata Conference
• Velocity Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Velocity Conference