This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Books
This application contains a professional recording of Nina: Adolescence -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
"Told with eloquence, tenderness, and a fearless sensuality, Nina: Adolescence is an unforgettable and utterly compelling debut. At fifteen, Nina is trapped in the net of her parents' grief over the accidental death of her little brother. Eager to hold the family together, she realizes that her mother's painting is the only way to rescue her from the brink of despair. At Nina's urging, her mother returns to the studio, where she begins a series of nude portraits of her remaining child-paintings that will chronicle the slow unfolding of a girl's body into a woman's.
The novel examines the central questions of adolescence, sexuality and identity, as well as raises questions about the limits of artistic freedom, and tenuous balance between serving oneself and serving the other in intimate relationships. It will be engaging reading for anyone who's gone through the pain and joy of growing up."
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use