New Daylight: Sustaining your daily journey with the Bible
iOS Universal Books
Direct to you, New Daylight offers daily Bible readings and reflections for everybody who wants to go deeper with God. The free app contains a sample of 21 readings and reflections including the next 7 days that you can keep and use on your iPhone forever. Subscriptions for 1, 4 or 12 month periods for future readings are available for purchase within the app.
The New Daylight app opens on a specially prepared reading each and every day of the year. It is ideal for those looking for a fresh approach to regular Bible study, and offers a talented team of contributors who present a Bible passage (text included), helpful comment and a prayer or thought for the day ahead.
Key features of the New Daylight app will allow you to:
- Save your favourite readings to go back to again and again
- Change the font size to make your reading more comfortable
- Email a selected reading to a friend
- Keep track of all readings you have missed to allow you to catch up
- Browse the readings by Bible book, contributor or date
- The readings can be presented in paging or scrolling mode
The New Daylight app supports the purchasing of 1, 4 and 12 month subscriptions from within the app. Readings are intelligently downloaded in the background so you don't need to remain connected to the internet to access them and once downloaded will remain available on your device.
How does Day by Day with God subscription feature work?
• Downloading the app is free, and you get readings every day for one week of six readings free and you also have access to the previous two weeks worth
• If you choose to subscribe, simply select the one month (£1.49), four month (£3.99) or annual (£10.49) subscription
• You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; or do it right on your iPad or iPhone if you don’t want to continue with the auto-renewal of your subscription
** The app no longer supports the iPad 1
New Daylight is edited by Naomi Starkey. The team of contributors includes Steve Aisthorpe, Amy Boucher Pye, Rachel Boulding, Stephen Cottrell, Elaine Duncan, Gordon Giles, Tony Horsfall, Helen Julian CSF, Jennifer Oldroyd, John Proctor, Stephen Rand, David Robertson, Margaret Silf, Naomi Starkey, David Winter, Veronica Zundel.
It is a publication of BRF.
For more about BRF visit
Terms of service can be found at http://www.aimermedia.com/brf/tos
Fixed a subscription issue for renewing and new subscribers.