My Path (Hatier Jeunesse)
For children aged 3 to 8
My Path will delight seekers of adventure aged 3 to 8. This app will enable your children to:
- Listen to the story and read it in French, English and Spanish,
- Follow the hero's journey with their fingers,
- Walk in different worlds and find many animations,
- Draw using a colour palette,
- Create his own animated scenes by filling up the scenes of the story with his own drawings and by choosing the sounds, the animations and the photos he likes.
My Path, written by Vincent Gaudin, is an eight-step journey you take by following the thread of the story with your finger. Beautifully illustrated by Sandra Poirot-Cherif, the scenes follow each other as if you are on a journey and you can stop and play with animations and sounds:
• make the storm rage and the turtles swim in the Ocean,
• make the clown fly up to his rocket so he can fly away from the circus,
• make the stars whirl round and make the aliens talk in space.
An original soundtrack with multiple instruments has been created: accordion, guitar, piano, voice…, to make you dream, dance and give you a thrill of excitement!
About the story
“When you grow up, you will find your own path”, my grandfather said to me.The story of My Path begins as a child sits on his grandfather's lap and imagines what his journey and adventures will be like.
The eight scenes of the adventure :
• At my grand-father’s
• On the Ocean
• At the moutains
• On the road
• At the circus
• On the way to the stars
• In space
We recommend Ipad2 (and later versions) for this app.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 14, 2012
- Editions Hatier
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 93.7 MB