The Mortons Book app offers you access to over 50 'bookazine' titles produced by our editors and professional contributors on a wide range of subjects.
From the world of British Steam, including books on famous locomotives such as Tornado, Flying Scotsman, to those who built the rail infrastructure – Brunel and the world around rail (Flying Scotsman Travelogue).
Mortons Books also cover classic motorcycling, Scootering art and culture, Mods and Rockers eras, and specialist topics in biking, such as the Japanese growth in biking (Rising Sun) to famous riders (Sheene).
Other titles found in this app include, Fred Dibnah, Jenson Button, books on Heartbeat TV series, gardening, famous cars and classic vehicles.
Discover a wealth of British industry, life and culture in our wide range of books today.
Further future issues and back issues can be purchased within the app.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Updating from 4.9:
-Improved read whilst downloading including faster downloads and iPad 1 compatibility
-Bug fixes including 'fetching data' fix, missing covers on coverflow, audio and video fixes.
-Performance improvements including iPad 1 stability
Updating from 4.2:
-Read whilst downloading (iPad 2, iPad Mini, New iPad, iPhone 4+)
-Performance and stability improvements
-Improved design, navigation and layout
-Intermittent lockup on App launch bug fix
V4.9 apps are the first launch of our biggest update yet, we hope you like it as much as we do. We always love to hear your feedback, so should you have any questions, views or ideas please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 04, 2013
- Mortons Media Group Ltd
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 11.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Classic American – the UK’s No1 all American car magazine
• Classic Bike Guide - a guide to buying, running and owning a classic bike. Broad minded with a practical twist.
• Classic Bike Mechaniker
• Classic Bike Shows
• Classic Dirt Bike - Scrambles, trials and enduro machines from the 50s to the 80s being ridden, restored and raced right now.
• Classic Motorcycle Mechanics - Running, riding and repairing Japanese, European and American classics from the 70s, 80s and 90s.
• Classic Racer Magazine - A modern slant on classic racing. The legendary bikes and the courageous, talented heroes that mattered then and still matter now.
• Classic Scooterist Magazine - The spirit of the sixties revisited. This is where the classic scooter community meets to share their stories.
• Goldie Archive
• Heritage Commercials Magazine – Britain’s brightest magazine for the classic and vintage commercial vehicle enthusiast.
• Heritage Railway - The Complete Steam News Magazine
• International Dirt Bike Show
• Island Racer - Your ultimate guide to the Isle of Man TT races
• Kitchen Garden Magazine – The UK’s No 1 for growing your own fruit and veg
• MV Agusta Archive
• Motorcycle Sport and Leisure - The grown up touring and adventure magazine
• Old Glory Magazine
• Rail Express Magazine – Essential reading for today’s rail enthusiast
• Railway Magazine – Providing Rail news since 1897
• Real Classic Magazine
• Scootering Magazine - The best custom scoots, the best advice and the best practical and technical features
• The Classic Motorcycle
• Tractor and Farming Heritage Magazine – Discover the power and passion for vintage tractors
• Twist and Go - Everything you need to get started on a scooter