This app was removed from the App Store.
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 4.0 Step by Step
iOS iPhone Books
By Jim Steger, Mike Snyder
Published by Microsoft Press (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780735625761)
Whether you’re in sales, marketing, or customer service—quickly teach yourself how to get closer to your customers with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With STEP BY STEP, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
• Create and manage accounts—for a 360º view of your customers and business
• Work with Microsoft Dynamics CRM directly from Microsoft Outlook
• Track customer activity; import and map data automatically
• Manage campaigns, leads, quotes, contracts, and orders
• Employ basic to advanced reporting capabilities
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
• Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
• Fully searchable eBook
• Sample chapters from related Microsoft Press books
• WINDOWS VISTA PRODUCT GUIDE eReference—plus other resources—on CD
All CD, DVD, and other supplemental content related to this app can be accessed for free at: http://examples.oreilly.com/9780735625761/.
Superb Reading Features
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.