This app was removed from the App Store.
Microsoft® XNA® Game Studio 4.0: Learn Programming Now!
iOS iPhone Books
By Rob Miles
Published by Microsoft Press (http://oreilly.com/catalog/0790145310187)
Now you can build your own games for your Xbox 360®, Windows® Phone 7, or Windows-based PC—as you learn the underlying concepts for computer programming. Use this hands-on guide to dive straight into your first project—adding new tools and tricks to your arsenal as you go. No experience required!
* Learn XNA and C# fundamentals—and increase the challenge with each chapter
* Write code to create and control game behavior
* Build your game’s display—from graphics and text to lighting and 3-D effects
* Capture and cue sounds
* Process input from keyboards and gamepads
* Create features for one or multiple players
* Tweak existing games—and invent totally new ones
Superb Reading Features
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.