This app was removed from the App Store.
Microsoft® XNA® Game Studio 3.0: Learn Programming Now!, Second Edition
iOS iPhone Books
By Rob Miles
Published by Microsoft Press (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780735626584)
Now you can build your own games for Windows, Xbox 360, and Zune—as you learn the underlying skills and concepts for computer programming. Use this hands-on guide to dive straight into your first project—adding new tools and tricks to your arsenal as you go. No experience required!
Teach yourself how to program—and bring your game ideas to life!
* Learn XNA and C# fundamentals—and extend the challenge with each chapter
* Write code to create and control game behavior
* Build your game's display—colors, graphics, text, lighting, 3-D effects
* Capture and cue sounds
* Process input from gamepads and keyboards
* Add excitement to gameplay with timers, scoring, and survival
* Create multiplayer features
* Tweak existing games—and invent totally new ones
Superb Reading Features
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.