Microsoft® PowerPivot for Excel® 2010
By Marco Russo, Alberto Ferrari
Published by Microsoft Press (http://oreilly.com/catalog/0790145300546)
This book introduces PowerPivot in Excel 2010 to power users and data analysts who want to give their data meaning by creating their own Business Intelligence models. This is a book for advanced users of Excel, and not for programmers -- PowerPivot, in its 1.0 version, will not be usable as a development tool.
All CD, DVD, and other supplemental content related to this app can be accessed for free at: http://examples.oreilly.com/0790145300546/.
Superb Reading Features
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2010
- O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 13.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter - Complete Book, Interactive Edition
• Fluent Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Fluent Conference
• HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference
• OSCON – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Open Source Convention
• Strata – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Strata Conference
• Velocity Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Velocity Conference