Microsoft® Office Home & Student 2010 Step by Step
By Joan Lambert, Joyce Cox, Curtis D. Frye
Published by Microsoft Press (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780735627215)
Teach yourself exactly what you need to know about using Microsoft Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and OneNote®-one step at a time! With STEP BY STEP, you build and practice new skills hands-on, at your own pace. Topics include creating effective documents; using themes, templates, and other formatting tools; building spreadsheets to perform calculations and manage data; producing and delivering compelling presentations; digitally organizing your notes and to-do lists; and other core topics.
All CD, DVD, and other supplemental content related to this app can be accessed for free at: http://examples.oreilly.com/9780735627215-files/.
Superb Reading Features
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2010
- O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 1.00 (2)
- 23.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter - Complete Book, Interactive Edition
• Fluent Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Fluent Conference
• HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference
• OSCON – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Open Source Convention
• Strata – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Strata Conference
• Velocity Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Velocity Conference