Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003 Administrator's Companion
By Bill English, Walter Glenn
Published by Microsoft Press (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780735619791)
Get your mission-critical messaging and collaboration systems up and running quickly with the essential guide to deploying and managing Exchange Server 2003. This comprehensive administrator’s reference details system features and capabilities, sharing hands-on insights for exploiting new connectivity, information management, and security features; integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2003; and other enhancements. Whether you’re migrating from a previous version of Exchange or performing a clean installation, you’ll find the easy-to-follow procedures, practical workarounds, and key troubleshooting tactics you need for everyday, on-the-job results.
Discover how to:
•Perform an enterprise needs assessment and develop your deployment plan
•Plan a migration strategy from Exchange Server 5.5—including planning for coexistence
•Prepare servers and clients; verify the installation
•Create security policies, manage PKI and certificates, and configure other security services
•Configure Internet protocols—SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, NNTP, and LDAP
•Set up and manage recipients, public folders, storage groups, and administrative and routing groups
•Exploit new interoperability and mobile access features, including enhancements to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and Outlook Web Access
•Implement backups and disaster recovery plans
•Monitor, troubleshoot, and tune server performance
Exchange Server 2003 evaluation software inside!
•Try Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Enterprise Edition, with 120-day evaluation software on CD.
All CD, DVD, and other supplemental content related to this app can be accessed for free at: http://examples.oreilly.com/9780735619791/.
Superb Reading Features
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2010
- O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 16.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter - Complete Book, Interactive Edition
• Fluent Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Fluent Conference
• HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference
• O'Reilly AO - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly AO Conference
• O'Reilly AO for iPad - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly AO Conference
• OSCON – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Open Source Convention
• Strata – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Strata Conference
• TOC - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly Tools of Change Conference
• Velocity Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Velocity Conference
• Web 2.0 Expo New York - Official Mobile Guide for the Web 2.0 Expo
• Web 2.0 Expo New York for iPad - Official Mobile Guide for the Web 2.0 Expo
• Where Conference for iPad – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Where Conference
• Where Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Where Conference