Manga Rock - Best Manga Reader
Manga Rock is the best manga reader app across platforms. Since 2010, the app has achieved over 2 million downloads on both iPhone and iPad, with an overall rating of 4/5.
"The go-to app for thousands of manga titles, and it's free!" -- Lory Gil, AppAdvice.com
"The whole experience is fast, fast, fast" -- Thomas, iSource.com
Discover, download, and read over 50k manga from 17 popular manga sources.
Support 7 languages
Back up & Restore (Manga Rock Cloud)
- Manga Rock Cloud is the cloud storage system that lets you back up and restore Manga Rock data (Favorites, Recents, and Personalized Settings) across multiple iOS devices.
- Support log in using Facebook, Twitter, or Manga Rock account
- Search for manga by title or author name
- Filter and sort manga list by source, genres, status, alphabetical order, or ranking
- Show read/unread indicator for easy navigation
Languages & Sources
- Fully localized in English, Spanish, German, Frenh, Italian, Chinese, and Vietnamese
- Read manga from 17 popular sources:
# English: MangaHere, MangaReader, MangaFox, MangaEden (EN)
# Spanish: Submanga, MangaHere (ES)
# French: AnimeStory
# German: Meinmanga, Demanga, MangaTube
# Italian: MangaEden (IT), Itascan
# Chinese: 99mh, manhua178
# Vietnamese: Thienduongmanga, VnSharing, Manga24h, Blogtruyen
WARNING: Due to copyrights, not all manga are available for US users!
- Features Horizontal and Vertical reading modes
- Supports 2 reading directions: left to right and right to left
- Other reading customizations: Lock Zoom, Brightness Control, and Orientation Lock
- Auto pre-loads next chapter for a smooth online reading experience
- Supports multiple concurrent downloads
- Reads downloaded chapters when offline
- Smart auto-network-optimization.
- Prioritize/Pause/Resume downloads.
Favorite & Recent
- Favorite a manga to keep track of its releases
- "New" indicator for latest favorited manga's releases
- Check "Recent" to know your reading history and jump back to the last read pages
- Sort Favorite list by alphabetical order or manga sources
- Sort downloaded manga by sources or latest read
- On/Off: Auto-delete read downloaded chapter
- On/Off: Auto-download next chapter for online reading
- iOS 5 and above
- Size: 15MB
- Website: www.mangarockapp.com
- Blog: http://blog.notabasement.com/
- Google+: www.gplus.to/MangaRock
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mangarockapp
If you have any feedback, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll get back to you shortly.
- Fixed a bug where Recents not showing chapters' names.
- Fixed a bug that causes Backup & Restore not working properly.
- Fixed a bug where the viewer's not turning page smoothly.
- Fixed a bug where users cannot search for manga based on category.
This major update brings you the most-requested feature "Backup & Restore", iOS7 compatibility, and bug fixes.
- Backup & Restore
This new feature lets you back up and restore Manga Rock app data (Favorites, Recents, and Personalize Settings) across multiple devices. You can log in with either Facebook, Twitter, or email.
- Manual cleaning of cached data
If you experience increasing storage space without a lot of downloaded manga, please go into Settings and tap on "Reset Catalog". Once the catalog has been reseted, you will be asked to clean cached data.
- iOS7 compatibility
- Fixed crashes in viewer!
- Fixed Recents not going back to the correct pages.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 28, 2013
- Not A Basement Studio
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (184)
- 19.9 MB