Mama, Do You Love Me?
This mobile App, perfect for young children, tells the timeless story of a daughter who tries to find the limit of her mother's love, told from the perspective of the Inuit culture.
Beautiful illustrations of Alaska make this an entertaining App for children learning to read! Also included is an educational glossary filled with vocabulary and unique terms about the indigenous culture that are introduced throughout the story.
- Beautiful, full color illustrations
- Read to Me: listen to the story read aloud by a narrator.
- Read it Myself: Turns auto narration Off
- Auto Play: See the pages flip by itself and read to you
- Record & Replay Voice: Mom or Dad or Grandparents record their voice that kids can listen at bedtime or anytime
- Personalization with child's name
- Easy Navigation to jump to any page in the book
A forever classic to keep!!
Other Apps like this on iTunes-
Papa Do You love Me
Mobifusion has listen to customers' reviews and has improved navigation, with a user friendly interface. We hope you enjoy!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 24, 2011
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (2)
- 22.3 MB