Making Sense of Humor (Audiobook)
iOS iPhone Books
This application contains a professional recording of Making Sense of Humor -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
More than just another funny audiobook, Making Sense of Humor offers fun-filled yet practical tips on how to inject humor into your home, office, family celebrations, therapy sessions or any environment that could stand to lighten up a bit. Author Lila Green explains how humor helps us through difficult times and makes good times even better. She teaches us to use humor to enhance our communication, relieve stress and increase work performance and productivity.
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use