Look and Find Book "Our big City"
Ali Mitgutsch’s famous Look and Find books now available on iPad
The application "Look and Find Book - Our big City" is the digital adaptation of Ali Mitgutsch’s Look and Find book of the same name. His Look and Find books are timeless classics of children’s literature which have been nominated various times for the German Youth Book Award and of which millions of copies have been sold worldwide.
In the application "Look and Find Book - Our big City," children do a tour of the city in which they discover interesting things in the airport, visit the zoo, go to the swimming pool or go shopping, thus experiencing typical scenes of everyday city life.
The digital adaptation stays true to the original book while making the most of the interactive possibilities an application can offer. Besides the high-quality display and the extremely simple, intuitive controls, the sound ambience and detailed graphics provide a realistic and deep gaming experience. Using their finger on this “discovery trip”, children will quickly bring out their storytelling talents.
In the game mode “Picture hunt”, an image is displayed which the young adventurers must find in the Look and Find book and use a camera to take its picture. Once the picture has been taken, it is included in the photo album. Depending on how precise the result is, the player can obtain up to 3 stars. The best results can unlock additional bonus pages!
The application is recommended for children from 2 years old, but nostalgics who know these books from their childhood can also fully enjoy it.
The application is available in 5 languages (English, German, French, Italian and Spanish). The child can easily switch from one language to the next, and playfully learn words in a new language.
► Digital adaption of Ali Mitgutsch’s successful Look and Find books
► Ali Mitgutsch - the father and creator of Look and Find books
► Do a tour of the city, the airport and the zoo – in the summer and winter!
► More than 800 sounds support the humorous and imaginative picture scenes.
► 2 game modes:
Discovery trip: carefully explore all images, just like with the original books.
Picture hunt: go hunting for picture parts to unlock more exciting new pages!
► The applications "Look and Find Book - Come with me to the Sea" and "Look and Find Book - In the Country" are also available
► Full iPad Retina support!
► For children from 2 years old and Look and Find book lovers
► Available in 5 languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish)
Check out other games from Ravensburger such as "Memory", “The aMAZEing Labyrinth”, “Whoowasit” and many more.
- Bugfixes and optimizations
- Changes for Kids category
We'd be very pleased about positive ratings, in case you like this app!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 10, 2014
- Ravensburger Digital GmbH
- 185.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AR Puzzle
• Anno Domini
• FiTS by Reiner Knizia
• Karl's Castle
• Karl's Castle HD
• Las Vegas!
• Look and Find Book "Come with me to the Sea"
• Look and Find Book "In the Country"
• MIX-MAX iPad Edition
• Magic Coloring
• My first clock – Learn to tell the time
• Number Hero: Addition - An Exciting Numbers Game
• Number Hero: Multiplication - An Exciting Numbers Game
• Oink, Oink – My Crazy Farm
• Peekaboo: UFO
• Piggeldy und Frederick - Was ist Freundschaft?
• Piggeldy und Frederick - Was ist Glück?
• Puerto Rico HD
• Puzzle Blocks for Kids: Animals and Letters
• Ramses II
• Ramses II HD
• Ravensburger Lesestart
• Ravensburger Puzzle - the jigsaw collection
• Revertis 2
• San Juan
• Scotland Yard
• Supertrumpf - Kraftprotze
• Supertrumpf - Power Traktor
• Supertrumpf - Ultra Jets
• THE aMAZEing Labyrinth
• THE aMAZEing Labyrinth HD
• THINK® - Das Quiz
• THINK® - Your brain trainer
• THINK® – Mind-Path
• THINK® – Mind-Path HD
• Take It Easy
• The Brave Little Tailor - Living Stories
• The Lost Heart - Living Stories
• The Lost Song - Living Stories
• Weigh the world
• Whoowasit? HD
• Why? Why? Why? - Aeroplanes
• Why? Why? Why? - Cars
• Why? Why? Why? - Horses and Ponies