La caída de los gigantes by Ken Follett HD
The first novel in the CENTURY trilogy, LA CAÍDA DE LOS GIGANTES (Fall of Giants) follows the fates of five interrelated families as they move through the world-shaking dramas of the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the struggle for women’s suffrage.
Thirteen-year-old Billy Williams enters a man’s world in the Welsh mining pits… Gus Dewar, an American law student rejected in love, finds a surprising new career in Woodrow Wilson’s White House… two orphaned Russian brothers embark on radically different paths half a world apart when their plan to emigrate to America falls afoul of war and revolution… Billy’s sister, Ethel, a housekeeper for the aristocratic Fitzherberts, takes a fateful step above her station, while Lady Fitzherbert herself crosses deep into forbidden territory when she falls in love with a spy at the German Embassy in London…. These characters and many others find their lives inextricably entangled in a saga of unfolding drama and intriguing complexity.
- Attractive interface provides a natural reading experience
- Learn about the author and his work
- Buy the print version of the book directly from the App
- Share your thoughts with friends via Facebook, Twitter or email
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically
- Search a word or phrase within the book
- Add bookmarks and notes
- Choose between night and day visualization modes
About Ken Follett
(Cardiff, Wales) While working as a reporter on the Evening News he wrote his first novel, which was published but did not become a bestseller. He then went to work for a small London publishing house, Everest Books, eventually becoming Deputy Managing Director. He continued to write novels in his spare time. EYE OF THE NEEDLE was his eleventh book, and his first success. Around 100 million copies of his books have been sold worldwide. Today, Ken Follett is one of the world’s best-loved novelists. He has sold more than 100 million copies. His last book, WORLD WITHOUT END, went straight to the No.1 position on bestseller lists in the USA, Spain, Italy, Germany and France.
About Random House Mondadori
Random House Mondadori, a leader in Spanish-language publishing and distribution, is the result of a joint venture between Random House (the publishing division of Bertelsmann AG) and Mondadori, Italy’s leading publisher of books and magazines. The group unites thirteen prestigious imprints with a long history behind them such as Lumen, Debate, Mondadori, Plaza & Janés, Grijalbo, and the pocket book imprint DeBolsillo. Visit the complete catalogue at www.megustaleer.com.
Fixed some bugs and missing text in the book.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 12, 2012
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 23.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 5 Little Monkeys
• Diagnostic Criteria From DSM-IV-TR®
• Diagnostic Criteria From DSM-IV-TR® (HD)
• GlobeTrot Deutsch
• GlobeTrot Español
• GlobeTrot Français
• GlobeTrot Italiano
• GlobeTrot Pocket Edition
• GlobeTrot Português
• Jossey-Bass Newsletter Mobile Reader
• Jossey-Bass Newsletter Mobile Reader HD
• KiwiSales Lite
• Marketing HD
• Spacewalker: The Inspirational Journey of NASA Astronaut Jerry L. Ross
• Three Little Pigs (Animated)
• Word Search from Charles Timmerman