Kia ora! Christchurch for iPad
This is a Christchurch, New Zealand photobook by Ayumi Hayashi living in Tokyo, Japan. It is a collection of 59 photographs.
She visited Christchuch 1994 at first, and then she has been to Christchurch many times as traveller. She also established a web site "Haere Mae! AOTEAROA" (http://www.love-nz.com/) since 1997, which is the web site introduces New Zealand sightseeing information for Japanese people.
22 Feb 2011, "The Garden City" Christchurch hit by a great earthquake, she watched the news on TV in Tokyo.
She decided to make this photobook, because she loves Christchurch, and many friends living in Christchurch so much. She would like to share many people about Christchurch's revival, and trying to do something good as possible as she can.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 12, 2012
- DEEP KICK.com
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 20.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• A Trip to Okinawa 1: Blue Ocean Scenes
• A Trip to Okinawa 1: Blue Ocean Scenes for iPad
• A Trip to Okinawa 2: Strolling around Naha and ...
• A Trip to Okinawa 2: Strolling around Naha and Shuri
• A Trip to Okinawa 3: Visiting the Castle Remains & the Roads of History
• A Trip to Okinawa 3: Visiting the Castle Remains & the Roads of History for iPad
• A Trip to Okinawa 4: The Island of the Bases & Trip for Memorials
• A Trip to Okinawa 4: The Island of the Bases & Trip for Memorials for iPad
• A Trip to Okinawa : Free version
• A Trip to Okinawa Free version for iPad
• Cherry blossom in Tokyo 2011
• Cherry blossom in Tokyo 2011 for iPad
• DEEP AIR
• DEEP Chintai Map + Apartment for iPhone
• DEEP Chintai Map for iPad
• DeepSalonMap for iPad
• Mt. Hachijo-Fuji: "Elevation: 854m. The volcano which rises over the Japan Current" HD
• Yadoakiheya for iPad
• Yadoakiheya for iPhone
• グルメクーポン検索 DEEPグルメ for iPhone