By Rob Cameron, Brad Woodberg, Timothy Eberhard, Patricio Giecco, James Quinn
Published by O'Reilly Media (http://oreilly.com/catalog/0636920001317)
Get the Definitive Guide to Juniper's SRX Series
Junos® Security is the complete and authorized introduction to the new Juniper Networks SRX hardware series. This book not only provides a practical, hands-on field guide to deploying, configuring, and operating SRX, it also serves as a reference to help you prepare for any of the Junos Security Certification examinations offered by Juniper Networks.
You'll learn how to use SRX Junos services gateways to address an array of enterprise data network requirements -- including IP routing, intrusion detection, attack mitigation, unified threat management, and WAN acceleration.
* Get up to speed on Juniper's multi-function SRX platforms and SRX Junos software
* Explore case studies and troubleshooting tips from engineers with extensive SRX experience
* Become familiar with SRX security policy, Network Address Translation, and IPSec VPN configuration
* Learn about routing fundamentals and high availability with SRX platforms
* Discover what sets SRX apart from typical firewalls
* Understand the operating system that spans the entire Juniper Networks networking hardware portfolio
* Learn about the more commonly deployed branch series SRX as well as the large Data Center SRX firewalls
"I know these authors well. They are out there in the field applying the SRX's industry-leading network security to real world customers everyday. You could not learn from a more talented team of security engineers."
--Mark Bauhaus, EVP and General Manager, Juniper Networks
About the Authors
Rob Cameron and Brad Woodberg are technical marketing engineers for Juniper Networks high-end security systems.
Timothy Eberhard is a subject-matter expert for the wireless data networks at Sprint.
Patricio Giecco is a technical marketing engineer for Juniper Networks branch security systems.
James Quinn is part of Juniper Networks EMEA Strategic Alliances team.
Superb Reading Features
Through a partnership between O'Reilly Media and Lexcycle, this app includes the same features that have made Stanza an iPhone phenomenon with over a million downloads:
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
About O'Reilly Media
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, research, and conferences. Whether it's delivered in print, online, or in person, everything O'Reilly produces reflects the company's unshakeable belief in the power of information to spur innovation. Learn more about Ebooks from O'Reilly at oreilly.com/ebooks.
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2010
- O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (3)
- 11.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter - Complete Book, Interactive Edition
• Fluent Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Fluent Conference
• HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference
• OSCON – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Open Source Convention
• Strata – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Strata Conference
• Velocity Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Velocity Conference