JUNOS High Availability
By James Sonderegger, Orin Blomberg, Kieran Milne, Senad Palislamovic
Published by O'Reilly Media (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596523046/)
Whether your network is a complex carrier or just a few machines supporting a small enterprise, JUNOS High Availability will help you build reliable and resilient networks that include Juniper Networks devices. With this book's valuable advice on software upgrades, scalability, remote network monitoring and management, high-availability protocols such as VRRP, and more, you'll have your network uptime at the five, six, or even seven nines -- or 99.99999% of the time.
Rather than focus on "greenfield" designs, the authors explain how to intelligently modify multi-vendor networks. You'll learn to adapt new devices to existing protocols and platforms, and deploy continuous systems even when reporting scheduled downtime. JUNOS High Availability will help you save time and money.
* Manage network equipment with Best Common Practices
* Enhance scalability by adjusting network designs and protocols
* Combine the IGP and BGP networks of two merging companies
* Perform network audits
* Identify JUNOScripting techniques to maintain high availability
* Secure network equipment against breaches, and contain DoS attacks
* Automate network configuration through specific strategies and tools
This book is a core part of the Juniper Networks Technical Library™.
Superb Reading Features
Through a partnership between O'Reilly Media and Lexcycle, this app includes the same features that have made Stanza an iPhone phenomenon with over a million downloads:
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
About O'Reilly Media
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, research, and conferences. Whether it's delivered in print, online, or in person, everything O'Reilly produces reflects the company's unshakeable belief in the power of information to spur innovation. Learn more about Ebooks from O'Reilly at oreilly.com/ebooks.
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2010
- O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- 11.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter - Complete Book, Interactive Edition
• Fluent Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Fluent Conference
• HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference
• OSCON – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Open Source Convention
• Strata – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Strata Conference
• Velocity Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Velocity Conference