Java SOA Cookbook
By Eben Hewitt
Published by O’Reilly Media (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596520731/)
Recipes, tips, and techniques to help you get it done
If you’re charged with implementing a service-oriented architecture (SOA) in your organization, this unique cookbook offers practical solutions and solid advice on how to make an SOA work. You get recipes you can apply right away, and Java and XML code you can insert directly into your applications.
Hundreds of real-world Java SOA recipes
* Build web services using the latest Java standards
* Construct XML vocabularies and data models for SOA applications
* Integrate applications from popular service providers using SOAP, POX, and Atom
* Create service orchestrations with complete coverage of the WS-BPEL 2.0 standard
* Improve the reliability of SOAP-based services with specifications such as WS-Reliable Messaging
* Deal with governance, interoperability, and quality-of-service issues
Java SOA Cookbook focuses primarily on the use of free and open source Java Web Services technologies—including Java SE 6 and Java EE 5 tools—but you’ll find tips for using commercially available tools as well.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Eben Hewitt designs and builds SOA as a principal on a national retailer’s architecture team. The author of several programming books, including Java for ColdFusion Developers (Pearson), he’s also a contributor to O’Reilly’s 97 Things Every Software Architect Should Know.
Superb Reading Features
Through a partnership between O'Reilly Media and Lexcycle, this app includes the same features that have made Stanza an iPhone phenomenon with over a million downloads:
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
About O'Reilly Media
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, research, and conferences. Whether it's delivered in print, online, or in person, everything O'Reilly produces reflects the company's unshakeable belief in the power of information to spur innovation. Learn more about Ebooks from O'Reilly at oreilly.com/ebooks.
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2010
- O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 8.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter - Complete Book, Interactive Edition
• Fluent Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Fluent Conference
• HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference
• O'Reilly AO - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly AO Conference
• O'Reilly AO for iPad - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly AO Conference
• OSCON – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Open Source Convention
• Strata – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Strata Conference
• TOC - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly Tools of Change Conference
• Velocity Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Velocity Conference
• Web 2.0 Expo New York - Official Mobile Guide for the Web 2.0 Expo
• Web 2.0 Expo New York for iPad - Official Mobile Guide for the Web 2.0 Expo
• Where Conference for iPad – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Where Conference
• Where Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Where Conference