Jakarta Struts Cookbook
By Bill Siggelkow
Published by O'Reilly Media (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596007713/)
The Jakarta Struts Framework is a popular open source platform for building web applications from top to bottom with Java. While this popularity has led to a wealth of online and in-print documentation, developers still find themselves faced with a number of common tasks that are not clearly and succinctly explained.
In these situations, programmers can now turn to the Jakarta Struts Cookbook an amazing collection of code solutions to common--and uncommon--problems encountered when working with the Struts Framework. Among many other recipes, this book explains how to:
* display data in complex HTML tables
* define static and dynamic action forms
* validate data and respond to errors
* use Logging, Validation, and Exception Handling
* integrate Struts with persistence frameworks like Hibernate and iBATIS
This look-up reference is just what today's time-pressed developers need. With solutions to real-world problems just a few page flips away, information is instantly available. And while the book's solutions focus on getting to the point, each recipe's discussion section imparts valuable concept and insight from a Struts veteran.
The Jakarta Struts Cookbook is perfect for independent developers, large development teams, and everyone in between who wishes to use the Struts Framework to its fullest potential. Plus, it s completely up-to-date with the latest versions of Framework, so readers can be sure the information is viable.
Superb Reading Features
Through a partnership between O'Reilly Media and Lexcycle, this app includes the same features that have made Stanza an iPhone phenomenon with over a million downloads:
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
About O'Reilly Media
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, research, and conferences. Whether it's delivered in print, online, or in person, everything O'Reilly produces reflects the company's unshakeable belief in the power of information to spur innovation. Learn more about Ebooks from O'Reilly at oreilly.com/ebooks.
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2010
- O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 6.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter - Complete Book, Interactive Edition
• Fluent Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Fluent Conference
• HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference
• O'Reilly AO - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly AO Conference
• O'Reilly AO for iPad - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly AO Conference
• OSCON – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Open Source Convention
• Strata – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Strata Conference
• TOC - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly Tools of Change Conference
• Velocity Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Velocity Conference
• Web 2.0 Expo New York - Official Mobile Guide for the Web 2.0 Expo
• Web 2.0 Expo New York for iPad - Official Mobile Guide for the Web 2.0 Expo
• Where Conference for iPad – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Where Conference
• Where Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Where Conference