This app was removed from the App Store.
iStoryTime Kids Book - Fred the Fish
iOS iPhone Books
Join Fred the Fish, a Penguin named Pete, and Paul the Walrus as they learn about trying new foods. A great story that encourages kids to break from their habitual food patterns to try something new.
- Automatic navigation and narration for ease of use
- Narration options: Character voices, adult voice or silent for self reading
- Automatic or manual page turn
- Onscreen text to help early readers make associations between the words they hear and see
ABOUT THIS STORY
Written by Duke Christoffersen
Illustrated by Tara Reed
Narrated by Pan Right Productions
We hope you and your child enjoy iStoryTime books. We'd love to hear your feedback. Please email us at email@example.com
iStoryTime - an interactive storytelling experience delivered to the convenience of your mobile device - features a series of illustrated and narrated books created by parents for kids.
iStoryTime books have been highlighted in the New York Times, LA Times, CBS Early Show, theiPhoneMom.com, CNET and is decorated with PTPA Media’s Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval and the Children's Technology Review's Editor's Choice Award.
With over 100 titles to choose from including favorites such as Penguins of Madagascar, Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon, The Smurfs, Peter Pan and Binky the Pink Elephant, iStoryTime books are an excellent tool for both educating and entertaining children ages two years and up. Our storybooks can be enjoyed in several different modes ranging from automatic to manual, depending upon the development and preferences of the user.
For additional information, visit www.istorytime.com.
Please CHECK OUT THE LIBRARY OF iStoryTime BOOKS (sold separately) at www.istorytime.com
- How To Train Your Dragon
- The Smurfs Movie Storybook
- Shrek Forever After
Recommended Ages: 2-7
Related Topics: kids books, kids entertainment, education, reading, fun, kids travel apps
STAY IN TOUCH! Be the first to know when we launch new Apps.
* Like us on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/istorytime
* Subscribe to videos on YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/istorytime
* Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/istorytime