eBook: All About Coffee
iOS iPhone Books
Enjoy reading your ebook with auto-scrolling, day and night viewing modes, bookmarks, multiple font sizes, full screen viewing in portrait and landscape orientations, and more!
- AUTO-SCROLL: Hands free reading with our advanced variable speed auto-scrolling feature.
- FULL SCREEN VIEW: No tab, navigation, or toolbars to get in your viewing way.
- BOOKMARK CONTROLS: Bookmarking lets you start up where you left off fast.
- MULTIPLE FONT SIZES: Increase or decrease the text size quickly and easily.
- DAY & NIGHT MODES: Switch from day to night mode at the touch of a finger.
- PORTRAIT & LANDSCAPE: Read your eBook in portrait or landscape position.
- AUTO SETTINGS: Your viewer settings are automatically saved and loaded.
- COPY & PASTE: Copy and paste selected text to other apps.
- TEXT MAGNIFICATION: Magnify text for easier reading.
- And more!
eBook Media Viewer Series #4
Title: All About Coffee
Author: William H. Ukers
Details: Fully Illustrated
Table of Contents:
I: Dealing with the Etymology of Coffee
II: History of Coffee Propagation
III: Early History of Coffee Drinking
IV: Introduction of Coffee into Western Europe
V: The Beginnings of Coffee in France
VI: The Introduction of Coffee into England
VII: The Introduction of Coffee into Holland
VIII: The Introduction of Coffee into Germany
IX: Telling How Coffee Came to Vienna
X: The Coffee Houses of Old London
XI: History of the Early Parisian Coffee Houses
XII: Introduction of Coffee into North America
XIII: History of Coffee in Old New York
XIV: Coffee Houses of Old Philadelphia
XV: The Botany of the Coffee Plant
XVI: The Microscopy of the Coffee Fruit
XVII: The Chemistry of the Coffee Bean
XVIII: Pharmacology of the Coffee Drink
XIX: The Commercial Coffees of the World
XX: Cultivation of the Coffee Plant
XXI: Preparing Green Coffee for Market
XXII: The Production and Consumption of Coffee
XXIII: How Green Coffees Are Bought and Sold
XXIV: Green and Roasted Coffee Characteristics
XXV: Factory Preparation of Roasted Coffee
XXVI: Wholesale Merchandising of Coffee
XXVII: Retail Merchandising of Roasted Coffee
XXVIII: A Short History of Coffee Advertising
XXIX: The Coffee Trade in the United States
XXX: Development of the Green and Roasted Coffee Business in the United States
XXXI: Some Big Men and Notable Achievements
XXXII: A History of Coffee in Literature
XXXIII: Coffee in Relation to the Fine Arts
XXXIV: The Evolution of Coffee Apparatus
XXXV: World's Coffee Manners and Customs
XXXVI: Preparation of the Universal Beverage
A Coffee Chronology
New features: Fixed bookmark bug.