How To Train Your Dragon Mix & Match Book
iOS Universal Books
★ Oscar Nomination for Best Animated Film
iStoryTime brings the dragons from DreamWorks Animation’s motion picture “How To Train Your Dragon” to your iPhone and iPad. Mix the features of dragons from the movie to make your own unique dragon and story combinations.
- Read to Me: Select the option from the menu and the story will be read aloud.
- Create-a-Dragon: Mix the heads, wings, bodies, tail, feet and features from six movie dragons to create your own unique combinations.
- Mix-a-Story: Mix and match the words in the story to create your own unique dragon tale.
- Dragon Facts: Learn about the dragons that appear in the movie from the colorful guide.
ABOUT THIS STORY
You’ll not only get to meet the many dragons of “How to Train Your Dragon”, you’ll also get to mix their ferocious and funny features to create hundreds of unique dragon combinations. Mix the two heads of a Hideous Zippleback with the wings of a Night Fury, and then combine them with the feet and tail of a Monstrous Nightmare. The result will be a dragon unlike any you’ve seen. And that’s just one of the more than 200 dragons you can create. And as you mix the dragon features, you also mix and match the story elements to create numerous new story combinations.
Use your finger to mix dragon features across the three panels or shake the mobile device to create random combinations.
Illustrations by Fabio Laguna
Painted by Chuck Primeau
Written by David Roe
We hope you and your child enjoy iStoryTime books. We'd love to hear your feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
iStoryTime - an interactive storytelling experience delivered to the convenience of your mobile device - features a series of illustrated and narrated books created by parents for kids.
iStoryTime books have been highlighted in the New York Times, LA Times, CBS Early Show, theiPhoneMom.com, CNET and is decorated with PTPA Media’s Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval and the Children's Technology Review's Editor's Choice Award.
With over 100 titles to choose from including favorites such as Penguins of Madagascar, Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon, Peter Pan and Binky the Pink Elephant, iStoryTime books are an excellent tool for both educating and entertaining children ages two years and up. Our storybooks can be enjoyed in several different modes ranging from automatic to manual, depending upon the development and preferences of the user.
For additional information, visit www.istorytime.com.
Please CHECK OUT THE LIBRARY OF iStoryTime BOOKS (sold separately) at www.istorytime.com
Other Books by DreamWorks:
- How To Train Your Dragon – Kids’ Book
- Kung Fu Panda 2
- Shrek Forever After
Other Favorite Stories:
- The Penguins of Madagascar
- Binky the Pink Elephant
Recommended Ages: 3-7
Related Topics: kids books, kids entertainment, education, reading, fun, kids travel apps
STAY IN TOUCH! Be the first to know when we launch new Apps.
* Like us on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/istorytime
* Subscribe to videos on YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/istorytime
* Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/istorytime
• iPad support with high resolution images
• Updated illustrations
• Enhanced 'shake' feature for mixing Dragons