How To Be A Bargain Junkie: Living The Good Life On The Cheap (Audiobook)
iOS iPhone Books
This application contains a professional recording of How To Be A Bargain Junkie: Living The Good Life On The Cheap -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
In How To Be A Bargain Junkie, actress and comedienne Annie Korzen, a thrifty woman with expensive tastes, shares her hilarious tales from the trenches-the garage sales, thrift stores, and online auctions. She haggles, scrimps, saves, and stretches her dollars and her imagination so she can afford to travel, dress well, collect art and antiques, and rub elbows with the rich and famous. Whether she's getting a cardiovascular workout at the store, getting revenge on a yard sale con artist, or eating herself sick on free room service before appearing on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Annie is the ultimate bargainista, and her warm and witty anecdotes might just make an economista out of you, too.
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use