High:Stories of Survival From Everest and K2
iOS iPhone Books
This application contains a professional recording of High -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
Everest and K2â€”two of the most feared and respected peaks in the world. High offers a unique perspective on climbing these two peaks, from early exploration disasters, to the modern tragedies.With writing from Matt Dickinson, Chris Bonington, David Roberts and others, these stories remind us, in vivid written accounts, why Everest and K2 are among the world's most dangerous places, yet why the world's best climbers can't stay away from them. High is an adventure audiobook at its most compelling. Winner of Publisher's Weekly 'Listen Up' Award.
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use