Goodnight Moon - A classic bedtime storybook
iOS Universal Books
Goodnight noises everywhere...
65 years ago, Margaret Wise Brown and Clement Hurd created one of the most beloved bedtime books of all time. Now, the best-selling children’s classic Goodnight Moon has been beautifully re-imagined as an interactive app designed for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Children, parents and fans of this charming storybook will be delighted by the crackling fire, soothing piano music and sing-song narration as they help the little bunny say goodnight to all the lovely familiar things in the “great green room”.
With a touch, swipe or tilt of the screen little fingers send the cow jumping over the moon and make the three little bears chatter and laugh in their chairs. Find and follow the tiny mouse playing hide and seek and discover hidden surprises on every page. Empty the bowl of mush, make the mittens wave good-bye and hear the old woman whispering hush while shooting stars, purring kittens and slowly fading light help your own little bunnies drift off to sleep.
• Explore over 200 touchable objects, animations, and hidden interactions
• Drag and pop your favorite toys off the page
• Personalize your copy of Goodnight Moon with your name, a photo, printing and sticker book
• Magnify the original illustrations and discover hidden objects in our unique Spyglass Dream mode
• Hear individual words spoken with the tap of a finger
• Word highlighting, touchable words and narration improve and encourage young readers
• Jump to any page in the book with our handy table of contents
• Enjoy the book read with calm and captivating narration, set to a charming piano soundtrack. Or, read the book yourself in Read Myself and Autoplay modes.
Also available within Goodnight Moon:
• Goodnight Moon ABC: An Alphabet Book
• Goodnight Moon 123: A Counting Book
These interactive, educational apps feature innovative letter and number tracing technology, counting and word guessing games, and great interactivity that will keep your children engaged while they’re learning their letters and numbers!
Visit us: www.loudcrow.com
Follow us: twitter.com/loudcrowinc
Like us: facebook.com/loudcrow
Bug fixes and performance improvements