Eiffel's Tower (Audiobook)
iOS iPhone Books
This application contains a professional recording of Eiffel's Tower -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
Reminiscent of Erik Larson's The Devil in the White City, this fascinating account from acclaimed author Jill Jonnes recaptures the 1889 Paris World's Fair. Casting vehement criticism aside, Gustave Eiffel built his tower to be the fair's centerpiece. Perched at the top all summer, he hosted a string of dignitaries.
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use
- high resolution images optimized for the new iPhone 4 display
- allows background playback on iPhone 4, 3GS, and 3rd gen iPod
- can use handsfree headset and lockscreen controls to control playback
- iOS4 compliant