This app was removed from the App Store.
eBook: Manifesto of the Communist Party
iOS iPhone Books
Enjoy reading your ebook with auto-scrolling, day and night viewing modes, bookmarks, multiple font sizes, full screen viewing in portrait and landscape orientations, and more!
- AUTO-SCROLL: Hands free reading with our advanced variable speed auto-scrolling feature.
- FULL SCREEN VIEW: No tab, navigation, or toolbars to get in your viewing way.
- BOOKMARK CONTROLS: Bookmarking lets you start up where you left off fast.
- MULTIPLE FONT SIZES: Increase or decrease the text size quickly and easily.
- DAY & NIGHT MODES: Switch from day to night mode at the touch of a finger.
- PORTRAIT & LANDSCAPE: Read your eBook in portrait or landscape position.
- AUTO SETTINGS: Your viewer settings are automatically saved and loaded.
- COPY & PASTE: Copy and paste selected text to other apps.
- TEXT MAGNIFICATION: Magnify text for easier reading.
- And more!
eBook Media Viewer Series #38
Title: Manifesto of the Communist Party
Author: Karl Marx
Description: The "Manifesto" was published as the platform of the "Communist League," a workingmen's association, first exclusively German, later on international, and, under the political conditions of the Continent before 1848, unavoidably a secret society. At a Congress of the League, held in London in November, 1847, Marx and Engels were commissioned to prepare for publication a complete theoretical and practical party programme. Drawn up in German, in January, 1848, the manuscript was sent to the printer in London a few weeks before the French revolution of February 24. A French translation was brought out in Paris, shortly before the insurrection of June, 1848. The first English translation, by Miss Helen Macfarlane, appeared in George Julian Harney's "Red Republican," London, 1850.