eBook: History of the United States
iOS iPhone Books
Enjoy reading your ebook with auto-scrolling, day and night viewing modes, bookmarks, multiple font sizes, full screen viewing in portrait and landscape orientations, and more!
- AUTO-SCROLL: Hands free reading with our advanced variable speed auto-scrolling feature.
- FULL SCREEN VIEW: No tab, navigation, or toolbars to get in your viewing way.
- BOOKMARK CONTROLS: Bookmarking lets you start up where you left off fast.
- MULTIPLE FONT SIZES: Increase or decrease the text size quickly and easily.
- DAY & NIGHT MODES: Switch from day to night mode at the touch of a finger.
- PORTRAIT & LANDSCAPE: Read your eBook in portrait or landscape position.
- AUTO SETTINGS: Your viewer settings are automatically saved and loaded.
- COPY & PASTE: Copy and paste selected text to other apps.
- TEXT MAGNIFICATION: Magnify text for easier reading.
- And more!
eBook Media Viewer Series #10
Title: History of the United States
Author: Charles A. Beard and Mary R. Beard
Details: Fully Illustrated
Table of Contents:
Chapter I: The Great Migration to America
Chapter II: Colonial Agriculture, Industry, and Commerce
Chapter III: Social and Political Progress
Chapter IV: The Development of Colonial Nationalism
Chapter V: The New Course in British Imperial Policy
Chapter VI: The American Revolution
Chapter VII: The Formation of the Constitution
Chapter VIII: The Clash of Political Parties
Chapter IX: The Jeffersonian Republicans in PoweR
Chapter X: The Farmers beyond the Appalachians
Chapter XI: Jacksonian Democracy
Chapter XII: The Middle Border and the Great West
Chapter XIII: The Rise of the Industrial System
Chapter XIV: The Planting System and National Politics
Chapter XV: The Civil War and Reconstruction
Chapter XVI: The Political and Economic Evolution of the Sout
Chapter XVII: Business Enterprise and the Republican Party
Chapter XVIII: The Development of the Great West
Chapter XIX: Domestic Issues before the Country(1865-1897)
Chapter XX: America a World Power(1865-1900)
Chapter XXI: The Evolution of Republican Policies(1901-1913)
Chapter XXII: The Spirit of Reform in America
Chapter XXIII: The New Political Democracy
Chapter XXIV: Industrial Democracy
Chapter XXV: President Wilson and the World War