This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Books
DL Reader is a customizable EPUB and PDF eReader for publishers and eBookstore operators that can be modified to reflect your branding and provide a custom eBook viewer for your bookstore. It supports Adobe DRM and is fully-compatible with bookstores which use Adobe Content Server. Using DL Reader, you can create and deploy a branded, customized eReader to users without any programming whatsoever. You can also download to evaluate DL Reader's functionality and user experience if you are looking to developing your own reader. DL Reader version 3.2 and newer is iOS 64-bit compliant.
Source licensing is available for those who wish to extend and re-brand DL Reader with their own look, feel and functionality.
Standard reading features include:
* Full support for downloading and reading books from Adobe Content Server(R) powered bookstores
* Support for both Adobe ID and Vendor ID accounts
* Adding bookmarks, highlights and notes in eBooks
* User interface support in 14 languages
* Viewing and sorting books in the bookshelf in both thumbnail and book list views
* Clean, non-distracting and responsive reading interface
* Support for content navigation using links and the Table of Contents
* Variable text size for EPUB books
* Support zooming and panning while viewing PDF files
* Support right-to-left reading direction
* Easily branded with your icons, splash screen, application logo and branding to reinforce your eBookstore identity
* Full support for Adobe DRM including joined accounts, uses Adobe ID or Vendor ID for authentication
* User guide included – easily rebranded with your identity
* No programming required to extend with your branding
* Source code license available
Please send your feedback to email@example.com.
DL Reader is updated to work on the newest iOS 9 on iPhones and iPads.
Please read the section "What is not supported" before you update the app.
What is not supported (yet!) and we are working on resolving soon:
Ebooks with CJK (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) may not display correctly.
Basic Audio/Video playback in EPUB 2 is not supported. This feature was supported in Versions 3.0.6 on iOS.