Construction Books HD
iOS iPad Books
Construction Books HD is a great collection of carefully selected titles such as:
1. Allan Fea - Secret Chambers and Hiding Places
2. Samuel Dibble - Elements of Plumbing
3. Mary H. Northend - Historic Homes
4. J.S. Zerbe - Electricity for Boys
The author has adopted the unique plan of setting forth the fundamental principles in each phase of the science, and practically applying the work in the successive stages. It shows how the knowledge has been developed, and the reasons for the various phenomena, without using technical words so as to bring it within the compass of every boy.
5. James Braidwood - Fire Prevention and Fire Extinction
Including Fire-Proof Structures, Fire-Proof Safes, Public Fire Brigades, Private Means For Suppressing Fires, Fire-Engines, Fire Annihilators, Portable Fire-Escapes, Water Supply.
6. J.S. Zerbe - Practical Mechanics for Boys
This book takes the beginner through a comprehensive series of practical shop work, in which the uses of tools, and the structure and handling of shop machinery are set forth; how they are utilized to perform the work, and the manner in which all dimensional work is carried out.
7. Mary H. Northend - Remodeled Farmhouses
There is a certain fascination connected with the remodeling of a farmhouse. Its low, raftered interior, its weather-beaten exterior, never fail to appeal. Types vary with the period in which they were built, but all are of interest.
- Translate books in 33 Languages
- All content bundled in.
- Features for best reading experience
- Eye friendly typography, selection & sharing, bookmarks.
- Search books