Finally a comic reader for iPad done right! ComicFlow was designed with one goal in mind: providing the best experience for comic fans with large collections.
- Polished interface
- Can handle very large comic collections (1,500+ comics and dozens of GB) without crashing or becoming unusable
- Imports new comics in the background
- Doesn't need to pre-process comic files before you can read them
- Supports .cbr, .cbz and pdf files
Importing Comics - iTunes with USB cable:
- Connect your iPad to your computer and launch iTunes
- In the Applications section, select ComicFlow in the list at the bottom
- Drag and drop comic files into the Documents area
- If ComicFlow is already running, display the settings window (upper-right button) and tap on "Update Library"
Importing Comics - Web Server over WiFi (In-App purchase required for unlimited use):
- Make sure your iPad and computer are on the same WiFi network
- Launch ComicFlow
- Display the settings window (upper-right button) and enable Web Server if needed
- Open the provided URL in a web browser on your computer
- To upload comics as part of series, first create a folder then upload the comic files into it
Deleting or changing a comic or series status:
- Tap and hold on a comic thumbnail or a series thumbnail
- Choose the appropriate option in the pop-up menu that appears
ComicFlow is also the first (and only?) open-source comic reader for iPad: get the full source from https://github.com/swisspol/ComicFlow under GPL v3 license.
Looking for free public domain comics? Check out http://digitalcomicmuseum.com!
Minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 3 days ago
- 2.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2515)