Cherry blossom in Tokyo 2011 for iPad
This is a photobook written by Kaoru Hayashi, a photographer living in Tokyo, about cherry blossoms in Tokyo after one month later the Higashi-nihon earthquake, April 2011.
News says everyday about the Higashi-nihon earthquake, suffering the hit-earthquake area, Fukushima 1st nuclear power plant accident, and radioactive concentration etc all over the world. There are many difficulties in reality, but the author Kaoru Hayashi was impressive for cherry blossom's vital energy in Tokyo city area and park.
He went to around a certain little park, Sumida park, Asakusa, Chidorigafuchi (the Imperial Palace), Yasukuni shrine, Sotobori park, and took photos with facing many cherry blossoms and people. A lot of people living in Tokyo, and enjoying cherry blossoms. It is very peaceful and ordinary scene.
At last he confirmes "Tokyo's spring is such a beautiful, and Japan is alright!" He would like to show people all over the world his photos and messages. There are 58 selected photos and his messages with map information (required internet connection) in this photobook. It is for people who loves cherry blossoms and tries to do something to reconstruct Japan.
The information included in this application was accurate at the time of writing. Please be aware that things may change in the future.
About the author, Kaoru Hayashi
Writer, Photographer and iOS app developer based in Kyoto.
Born in Kobe in 1972.
Admitted to the University of the Ryukyus in 1991, having first set foot on Okinawa for the entrance exams. Toured Okinawan battlefields, visited U.S. military bases, snorkeled, drank "awamori," and generally fell in love with Okinawa's culture, nature, and history.
Founded DEEP KICK.com in 2000 and began working as an independent web designer/programmer.
2012, moved from Tokyo to Kyoto for enjoying Kyoto life and photographs.
Some bugs fixed for iOS6.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 12, 2012
- DEEP KICK.com
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- 24.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• A Trip to Okinawa 1: Blue Ocean Scenes
• A Trip to Okinawa 1: Blue Ocean Scenes for iPad
• A Trip to Okinawa 2: Strolling around Naha and ...
• A Trip to Okinawa 2: Strolling around Naha and Shuri
• A Trip to Okinawa 3: Visiting the Castle Remains & the Roads of History
• A Trip to Okinawa 3: Visiting the Castle Remains & the Roads of History for iPad
• A Trip to Okinawa 4: The Island of the Bases & Trip for Memorials
• A Trip to Okinawa 4: The Island of the Bases & Trip for Memorials for iPad
• A Trip to Okinawa : Free version
• A Trip to Okinawa Free version for iPad
• Cherry blossom in Tokyo 2011
• DEEP AIR
• DEEP Chintai Map + Apartment for iPhone
• DEEP Chintai Map for iPad
• DeepSalonMap for iPad
• Kia ora! Christchurch for iPad
• Mt. Hachijo-Fuji: "Elevation: 854m. The volcano which rises over the Japan Current" HD
• Yadoakiheya for iPad
• Yadoakiheya for iPhone
• グルメクーポン検索 DEEPグルメ for iPhone