C# 4.0 Pocket Reference, Third Edition
By Joseph Albahari, Ben Albahari
Published by O'Reilly Media (http://oreilly.com/catalog/0636920013365)
The Ideal Quick Reference to C# 4.0
When you’re programming C# 4.0 and need a little help, this tightly focused and practical book tells you exactly what you need to know -- without long introductions or bloated examples. It's ideal as a succinct quick reference or as a guide to get you rapidly up to speed if you already know Java, C++, or an earlier version of C#.
Written by the authors of the acclaimed C# 4.0 in a Nutshell (O'Reilly), this ebook covers the entire C# 4.0 language -- without skimping on the details -- including:
* Features new to C# 4.0, such as dynamic binding, optional and named parameters, and type parameter variance
* All of C#'s fundamentals
* Advanced topics, including operator overloading, custom conversions, type constraints, covariance and contravariance, lambda expressions and closures, iterators, nullable types, and operator lifting
* LINQ, starting with sequences, lazy execution, and standard query operators; finishing with a complete reference to query expressions
* Unsafe code and pointers, custom attributes, preprocessor directives, and XML documentation
About the Authors
Joe Albahari is the author of LINQPad and other C# tools. He has been developing large-scale enterprise applications for more than 17 years.
Ben Albahari, a former program manager at Microsoft, is the founder of TakeOnIt, a website for comparing the opinions of experts, leaders, and organizations on controversial topics.
Superb Reading Features
Through a partnership between O'Reilly Media and Lexcycle, this app includes the same features that have made Stanza an iPhone phenomenon with over a million downloads:
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
About O'Reilly Media
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, research, and conferences. Whether it's delivered in print, online, or in person, everything O'Reilly produces reflects the company's unshakeable belief in the power of information to spur innovation. Learn more about Ebooks from O'Reilly at oreilly.com/ebooks.
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 14, 2010
- O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 6.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter - Complete Book, Interactive Edition
• Fluent Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Fluent Conference
• HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference
• OSCON – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Open Source Convention
• Strata – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Strata Conference
• Velocity Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Velocity Conference