C# 3.0 Design Patterns
By Judith Bishop
Published by O'Reilly Media (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596527730/)
If you want to speed up the development of your .NET applications, you're ready for C# design patterns -- elegant, accepted and proven ways to tackle common programming problems. This practical guide offers you a clear introduction to the classic object-oriented design patterns, and explains how to use the latest features of C# 3.0 to code them.
C# Design Patterns draws on new C# 3.0 language and .NET 3.5 framework features to implement the 23 foundational patterns known to working developers. You get plenty of case studies that reveal how each pattern is used in practice, and an insightful comparison of patterns and where they would be best used or combined. This well-organized and illustrated book includes:
* An explanation of design patterns and why they're used, with tables and guidelines to help you choose one pattern over another
* Illustrated coverage of each classic Creational, Structural, and Behavioral design pattern, including its representation in UML and the roles of its various players
* C# 3.0 features introduced by example and summarized in sidebars for easy reference
* Examples of each pattern at work in a real .NET 3.5 program available for download from O'Reilly and the author's companion web site
* Quizzes and exercises to test your understanding of the material.
With C# 3.0 Design Patterns, you learn to make code correct, extensible and efficient to save time up front and eliminate problems later. If your business relies on efficient application development and quality code, you need C# Design Patterns.
Superb Reading Features
Through a partnership between O'Reilly Media and Lexcycle, this app includes the same features that have made Stanza an iPhone phenomenon with over a million downloads:
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
About O'Reilly Media
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, research, and conferences. Whether it's delivered in print, online, or in person, everything O'Reilly produces reflects the company's unshakeable belief in the power of information to spur innovation. Learn more about Ebooks from O'Reilly at oreilly.com/ebooks.
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 14, 2010
- O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (6)
- 7.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter - Complete Book, Interactive Edition
• Fluent Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Fluent Conference
• HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference
• O'Reilly AO - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly AO Conference
• O'Reilly AO for iPad - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly AO Conference
• OSCON – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Open Source Convention
• Strata – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Strata Conference
• TOC - Official Mobile Guide for the O'Reilly Tools of Change Conference
• Velocity Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Velocity Conference
• Web 2.0 Expo New York - Official Mobile Guide for the Web 2.0 Expo
• Web 2.0 Expo New York for iPad - Official Mobile Guide for the Web 2.0 Expo
• Where Conference for iPad – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Where Conference
• Where Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Where Conference