This app was removed from the App Store.
Brewmaster's Art: the History and Science of Beer Making (Audiobook)
iOS iPhone Books
This application contains a professional recording of Brewmaster's Art -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
With origins 8,000 years in the past, beer brewing has held a prominent place in many and diverse cultures the world over. A university professor with more than 30 years' experience in the brewing industry, Professor Charles W. Bamforth is ideally suited to lead these engaging lectures on beer making. With infectious enthusiasm, Professor Bamforth provides an informative look at brewing today, including commentary on the complexity and balance of flavors that make beer (in its wide range of styles) such a uniquely satisfying beverage.
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use