iOS Universal Books
Forgot which books you have read? Tired of buying books you already own? Not sure what to checkout at the library? Want to tell others about what you are reading and share thoughts?
Welcome to Book Crawler- the HIGHEST RATED book database in the App Store based on hundreds of professional and user reviews! With Book Crawler, you finally have a way to quickly and accurately upload your entire book collection into one easy-to-manage library cataloging database! Adding new books to your database is simple and fast with the ISBN barcode scanner or manual number search. Title, author, publisher, copyright, cover art, summaries, Goodreads ® reviews, and local library location/availability are automatically generated when you enter a book. World’s first location-aware app helps you share and discuss books with others near you. Locate all books and editions written by your favorite author. Sort and search your library collection with selected or custom parameters to quickly categorize or navigate your entries for quick recall. It’s a great tool for library professionals, book collectors, avid readers, teachers, and students!
-- Featured in the iTunes App Store's "What's Hot" list for Books apps in multiple countries for the past two years! --
Note: Book Crawler is not an e-Reader and does not allow you to read books.
* "We're not exaggerating when we say Book Crawler is for the book obsessed" -FOX News Channel, Tapped-In
* "So useful..." –The Huffington Post
* "A full-featured book cataloging program packed with thoughtful features" –148Apps
* "A must have for any book lover" –PadGadget
* "Book Crawler has the most pleasing user interface and provides the most flexibility to customize your library" –TouchMyApps
* "Contains so much information that you will hardly ever have an inquiry it wouldn’t be able to answer" –iPadsHouse
*Proven performance: currently supporting users with 10,000+ book entries
*Harness the power of Google Books ® to support searches, book summaries, and downloadable cover artwork
*View what others around you are reading and partake in discussions using the new Community feature
*View/Post Goodreads ® reviews for your books, and download your library
*Purchase books through iBooks ®
*Locate books available for checkout at nearby libraries; Featured Partnership with OCLC WorldCat ®
*Use Dropbox ® service or email to import CSV and SQLite files
*Supports ASIN format for logging Amazon Kindle ® e-books
*Upload books using integrated ISBN barcode scanner. Batch scanning support for multiple entries
*Link to your favorite e-Book reader to read digital copies
*'Smart Collection' function allows you to customize sorting and searches based on rules you set (e.g. books read in the last year, by genre, etc.)
*Share your favorite books via Twitter, Facebook, & Goodreads; or by emailing them to your friends
*New entries automatically load title, author, artwork, genre, series, ISBN, publisher, format, and copyright for most books
*Sort and view your database by title, author, copyright, date, decimal, genre, collection, rating, if read/when, ownership status, media format, series information, loan status, price, or customizable fields
*Enter multiple books by author or multiple authors for a book
*Detailed in-app user guide
New features and improvements are continuously added to make Book Crawler the most useful book cataloging database available! We make every effort to provide expedient and personalized customer service, should you have a question or issue.
- iPods will now display once again.
- Corrected the zipping and unzipping of files to allow for transfer of db via Dropbox.
- Updated some alerts.
- Replaced "None" with "Select" under filters to make use more self-explanatory.
- Made change to the condensed display to update immediately.
- Books -> More now allows you to save your changes to the tab bar.
- Fixed crashes that can occur when the trial limit has been met.
148Apps —Book Crawler Review