Blackjack Domination: Learn Strategy & Card Counting from Las Vegas Pros
►►► HOLIDAY SALE — 70% OFF! ◄◄◄
Casinos, beware. Discover how to beat the house with Jeff Ma, the (in)famous MIT card counter and inspiration for the movie “21,” and friends. Made for complete novices and advanced players alike, “Blackjack Domination” allows you to master blackjack through touch, sight, and sound—guided by three professional blackjack players.
Remember: Card counting isn’t illegal. The casinos just don’t like it. Read this book and become the casinos’ worst enemy.
WHY IT’S A BETTERBOOK
“Blackjack Domination” is a book made exclusively for the iPad and iPhone, and includes:
• 25 HD videos
• Dozens of interactive slideshows and guided tours—strategy charts range from novice to highly advanced
• 1,000 blackjack strategy flashcards, right in the book
• Quick-reference glossary and pop-up tips with key terms and definitions accessible throughout
► Watch the short trailer video at betterbook.com/blackjack
• “Made by Open Air Publishing, the masterminds who created my favorite cocktail app book, Speakeasy Cocktails, Blackjack Domination is perfect for any beginner who dilly-dallies at the blackjack table or an experienced money handler who is looking for some new tricks to beat a winnable game.”—GIZMODO
• “Blackjack Domination is a genuinely fascinating book to read, even for those not planning to hit the Blackjack tables in Vegas any time soon. Like the rest of the Open Air Publishing series of apps, Blackjack Domination instills plenty of passion within a knowledgeable and useful book.”—148APPS
WHAT THIS BOOK WILL DO
Learn Strategy and Card Counting from the Pros
• 25 HD videos featuring our two blackjack experts, Charlie Ruehr and Derek Sutta.
• Exclusive tips and stories, straight from Jeff Ma—from practicing strategy to getting your cover story straight, hear the top blackjack secrets straight from the lips of blackjack legend Jeff Ma.
Practice on Your Flight to Vegas
• Ditch those ratty index cards (so 20th century). We’ve built in more than 1,000 flashcards to practice strategy anytime and anywhere you have your iPad or iPhone. Even a little practice will go a long way.
Get Free Stuff from the Casinos
• Dinner, drinks, and hotel rooms. We’ll teach you how to rack up tons of free stuff from the casino, even as you’re winning all their money. Learn to dress the part, mask your expert-level play, and make the casino think you’re some regular ol’ gambler.
• JEFF MA
Jeff Ma was an MIT card counter in the 1990s and inspiration for the main character in the book Bringing Down the House and the film “21.” He has retired from professional blackjack and has since wrote the book “The House Advantage: Playing the Odds to Win Big in Business”
• CHARLIE RUEHR
Charlie Ruehr has been playing professional blackjack since he was a junior in college at Northwestern University. He has never lost money on a card counting expedition, winning more than $100,000 playing blackjack and getting banned from more than 15 casinos along the way.
• DEREK SUTTA
Derek Sutta’s blackjack career started when he realized counting cards was far more lucrative than working as a management consultant. Derek and his teams have traveled all over the United States, playing blackjack with half million dollar bankrolls resulting in massive winnings. Between card counting trips he earned his M.B.A. from The Wharton School and is no longer welcome in twelve casinos.
Charlie and Derek have logged more than 1,000 hours playing blackjack and won hundreds of thousands of dollars from the casinos.
► iOS 7 updates
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 02, 2013
- Inkling Systems, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (57)
- 285.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• A Global History of Architecture by Ching et al.
• Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking - Complete Medical Reference Textbook
• Bates' Pocket Guide to Physical Examination - Complete Medical Reference Textbook
• Boards and Wards: For USMLE Steps 2 & 3 - Test Prep & Review Book
• Brain Rules by John Medina - Best-Selling Book, Inkling Interactive Edition with Audiobook
• Brain Rules for Baby: How to Raise a Smart and Happy Child from Zero to Five by John Medina - Bestselling Parenting Book
• Campbell Biology - Official Textbook, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Cast On, Bind Off by Leslie Ann Bestor
• Clicker Dog Training: The Better Path to a Well-Behaved Pup
• Essential Cell Biology
• Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine - Official Reference eBook for Doctors, Healthcare Professionals, and Students
• Hiking Acadia National Park - Official Interactive FalconGuide by Dolores Kong and Dan Ring
• Hiking Colorado - Official Interactive FalconGuide by Maryann Gaug
• Hiking Glacier and Waterton Lakes National Parks - Official Interactive FalconGuide by Erik Molvar
• Hiking Grand Canyon National Park - Official Interactive FalconGuide by Ron Adkinson and Ben Adkison
• Hiking Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks - Official Interactive FalconGuide by Laurel Scheidt
• Hiking Shenandoah National Park - Official Interactive FalconGuide by Bert and Jane Gildart
• Hiking Yellowstone National Park - Official Interactive FalconGuide by Bill Schneider
• Hiking Yosemite National Park - Official Interactive FalconGuide by Suzanne Swedo
• How to Rock Climb! - Official Interactive FalconGuide by John Long
• Inkling - Read Interactive eBooks, eTextbooks, and How-To Guides for iPad, iPhone and Web.
• Introduction to Genetics: A Molecular Approach by Terry Brown
• Janeway’s Immunobiology 8th edition, with With Case Studies in Immunology, 6th edition by Kenneth Murphy, Raif Geha, and Luigi Notarangelo
• Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams At Home
• Kitchen Knife Skills: Essentials for the Confident Cook
• Lights, Camera, Capture!
• Lipsmackin' Backpackin' - Official Interactive FalconGuide by Christine and Tim Conners
• Lonely Planet California's Best Trips - Official Road Trip Guide from Your Favorite Travel Book
• Lonely Planet France's Best Trips - Official Travel Guide, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Lonely Planet Ireland's Best Trips - Official Travel Guide, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Lonely Planet Italy's Best Trips - Official Travel Guide, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Lonely Planet New England's Best Trips - Official Travel Guide, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Lonely Planet The Pacific Northwest's Best Trips - Official Travel Guide, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Master Your DSLR Camera: A Better Way to Learn Digital Photography
• Meggs’ History of Graphic Design, Inkling Edition by Philip B. Meggs and Alston W. Purvis
• Modernist Cuisine at Home
• Moon 101 Great Hikes of the San Francisco Bay Area - Official Trail Guide, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Moon Bay Area Biking: 60 of the Best Rides for Road and Mountain Biking - Official Trail Guide, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Moon California Hiking: The Complete Guide to 1,000 of the Best Hikes in the Golden State - Official Trail Guide, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Moon Northern California Biking: More Than 160 of the Best Rides for Road and Mountain Biking - Official Trail Guide, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Moon West Coast RV Camping: The Complete Guide to More Than 2,300 RV Parks and Campgrounds in Washington, Oregon, and California - Inkling Interactive Edition
• Professional Chef - The Culinary Institute of America’s Official Cooking, Baking, and Recipe eBook
• Put ‘em Up! by Sherri Brooks Vinton
• Ready, Set, Baby! The Watch and Learn Guide to Your Baby’s First Year
• Rick Steves' Pocket London
• Rick Steves' Pocket Paris
• Rick Steves' Pocket Rome
• Seeing Trees: Discover the Extraordinary Secrets of Everyday Trees by Nancy Ross Hugo, photography by Robert Llewellyn - Official Book, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Speakeasy Cocktails: Learn from the Modern Mixologists
• Step-Up to Medicine - Clinical Review and USMLE Test Prep
• Stitch ‘n Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker by Debbie Stoller - Official Book, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Stitch ‘n Bitch Superstar Knitting by Debbie Stoller - Official Book, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Stitch ‘n Bitch The Knitter’s Handbook by Debbie Stoller
• Tasting Beer by Randy Mosher
• Teach Like a Champion by Doug Lemov - Complete Book, Inkling Interactive Edition
• The Cake Mix Doctor Returns! by Anne Byrn
• The Immune System by Peter Parham - Official Immunology Textbook, Inkling Interactive Edition
• The New Sunset Western Garden Book: The Ultimate Gardening Guide
• The Total Gun Manual: 335 Essential Shooting Skills - Official Guide, Inkling Interactive Edition
• The Total Outdoorsman Manual: 374 Skills You Need to Know - Official Guide, Inkling Interactive Edition
• The Ultimate Survival Manual: 333 Skills That Will Get You Out Alive - Official Outdoor Life Guide, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Unbelievably Gluten-Free! by Anne Byrn - Official Cook Book, Inkling Interactive Edition
• Wine Simplified: Learn Food and Wine Pairing, and Shop with Confidence
• Wolters Kluwer MBE Bar Prep by Steven L. Emanuel
• You Can Knit! A Better Way to Learn Knitting Basics
• Your Baby's First Year Week by Week by Glade B. Curtis and Judith Schuler - Official Parenting Guide Book
• Your Pregnancy Week by Week by Glade B. Curtis and Judith Schuler - Official Parenting Guide Book
• Your Pregnancy for the Father-to-Be: Everything Dads Need to Know about Pregnancy, Childbirth and Getting Ready for a New Baby by Glade B. Curtis and Judith Schuler