Audiobook - Soul gardening: 4 meditations - written and read by Silvia Cecchini
Take care of yourself as you would a garden, it’s easier than you think. When it is not a routine or you’ve had a busy day, meditation, based on silence, paying attention to ones breathing, observing without judging thoughts, can be difficult.
Then, a voice that guides with simple gardening practices can lead, through metaphor, to feeling at peace and serenity.
The four meditations, which can be heard in sequence or individually, are:
Clean: removes sluggishness, parasitic thoughts, environmental negativity and gives a sense of freshness, as you might feel after taking a shower or a bath.
Seeding: helps to create new attitudes, ideas, thoughts, recalling the awareness of consciousness, in which birth and death are just two sides of the same phenomenon.
Pruning: what is born cannot take unnecessary or chaotic direction, and cutting the superfluous helps, as well as some movement which forces us to do so, to travel light, more comfortably and faster.
Blooming: having grown and full of energy, we can create new projects, flourish as works of art, drawing from sounds and colours, resources of creation that become easily accessible.
1) Cleaning (31:23)
2) Seeding (32:36)
3) Pruning (25:13
4) Blooming (30:00)
Features of this audio-book
- If you want to stop listening, just press the HOME button of the iPhone. The bookmark will automatically be saved. This will happen even in case of TEXT MESSAGES and CALLS.
- If you want to go on listening , just launch the application again and press "Listen from bookmark".
- To prevent low battery levels, press the button at the top of your iPhone to turn off the screen. The listening will be however not paused!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 05, 2009
- 81.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1)