This app was removed from the App Store.
Audiobook-Return of Sherlock Holmes
iOS iPhone Books
Whether you are stuck in traffic, waiting for your connection, cramming for that English test, or just relaxing on your sofa, Traveling Classics provides your most beloved audiobooks at the touch of your finger.
This application contains a full, unabridged AUDIOBOOK of The Return of Sherlock Holmes, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Having left Sherlock Holmes apparently deceased at the conclusion of The Final Problem (in The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes), we now find that he is alive after all! Join in the fun as Holmes deduces his way through these thirteen adventures, including:
- The Adventure of the Empty House
- The Adventure of the Norwood Builder
- The Adventure of the Dancing Men
- The Adventure of the Solitary Cyclist
- The Adventure of the Priory School
- The Adventure of Black Peter
- The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton
- The Adventure of the Six Napoleons
- The Adventure of the Three Students
- The Adventure of the Golden Pince-Nez
- The Adventure of the Missing Three-Quarter
- The Adventure of the Abbey Grange
- The Adventure of the Second Stain
The Traveling Classics Reader provides:
- A crisp, sleek interface for navigating the book and controlling playback
- A delightfully clear and engaging narration of the entire book
- The full text of the novel, which scrolls in sync with the narration for easy reference
- Never loose your place; the reader will keep track of where you are in the book so can resume playback at the click of a button.
The recording used in this application is taken from the LibriVox project. This project has volunteers from around the world record their favorite classic books and then release them for the world to enjoy.
This application contains the full book in one download so that you can listen to the book wherever you are, without the need for an internet connection. Perfect for those long plane trips or commutes on the subway. This does, however, mean that the application is larger than most. So you will have to download it over WiFi or through iTunes on your Mac or PC.
If you enjoy this book, please be sure to check out the full range of Traveling Classics books at www.travelingclassics.com