Angry Octopus is on sale from September 30 - October 2 to benefit children with special needs in collaboration with A4cwsn.com!
See what excited the judging panel on the hit show Shark Tank!
Angry Octopus: A Children's Relaxation Story by Lori Lite brought to life as an interactive animated iPad book experience.
Check out highlight video on YouTube by clicking Angry Octopus Support link.
Children relate to the Angry Octopus in this story as the sea child shows him how to take a deep breath, calm down, and manage his anger. An effective stress and anger management technique known as progressive muscular relaxation focuses awareness on various muscle groups to create a complete resting of the mind and body. This engaging story quiets the mind and relaxes the body so your child can let go of anger and fall asleep peacefully.
-Building on an already great story and beautiful hand drawn illustrations, we have brought the story to life on iPad with great animations and effects.
- Jump to any page from the index section
- Enjoy great animations and effects
- Two ways to move forward or back through the pages. Swipe with your finger, or click on the dolphins.
- Enjoy Bubble Bursts on touch (kids love this)
- High Quality original hand painted illustrations
Stay tuned for even more interactivity and animations!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 03, 2011
- Red Piston
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (20)
- 67.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Banzai Blowfish Free
• Banzai Blowfish!
• Beat Ports Top 10 Charts
• BlueThumb: Remote thumb writer
• Cake HD
• Dave And Chuck The Freak's Kick-Ass Game
• Eye Magic 3D
• FOSCAM IP Control (iCloud Sync)
• Galaxy Jump!
• GeoTask - Finally! Location-based Reminders
• Humble and Fred Radio
• Monkey Mind: A Captivating Bedtime Story For Children
• My Potty Chart
• PlayCard: Football
• Pro Pts Plus
• SMS Cow
• SSGEAR : Run With The Bulls
• Slenderman : Lost Children
• Smart Play
• Speed and Strength
• The Drive Magazine
• The Zombie Dash
• Time 2 Eat
• Windsor Elvis Festival
• Windsor Social Magazine
• Windsor Star Summer Fun Guide
• iPow: Be Worry Free