This app was removed from the App Store.
Advanced VBScript for Microsoft® Windows® Administrators
iOS iPhone Books
By Don Jones, Jeffery Hicks
Published by Microsoft Press (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780735622449)
Take ultimate control of system administration by learning advanced scripting techniques from two experts. Experienced Windows script-writers can move beyond the basics with hands-on instruction, advanced techniques, and best practices for using Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript) as an enterprise-level administrative tool. You also get ready-to-use scripts and an eBook on CD.
Discover how to:
• Build your own scripting components and libraries
• Use digital signatures and certificates to create security-enhanced scripts
• Retrieve information from Active Directory with advanced ADSI techniques
• Manage your Windows environment with advanced Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) techniques
• Use scripts to back up, copy, restore, and set permissions for your Group Policy environment
• Write scripts to access databases with ADO
• Build hypertext applications for script graphical interfaces
• Develop scripts that work with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Operations Manager
• Exploit the scripting updates for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003
• More than 100 sample scripts to adapt for your own work
• Fully searchable eBook
All CD, DVD, and other supplemental content related to this app can be accessed for free at: http://examples.oreilly.com/9780735622449/.
Superb Reading Features
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.