A Trip to Okinawa 1: Blue Ocean Scenes for iPad
Welcome to the first installment of Kaoru Hayashi's Okinawa Photobook, A Trip to Okinawa 1: Blue Ocean Scenes for iPad.
This product isn't a comprehensive guidebook to Okinawa; rather, it's a collection of just over 50 photographs on the theme of "blue ocean scenes" taken during the author's own travels around Okinawa Main Island.
Each photograph is accompanied by an explanation reflecting the author's own insights. Most are accompanied by a map (internet connection required) indicating where each photograph was taken.
My hope is that it both serves as a reference for travel to Okinawa and inspires people to want to learn more about Okinawa.
The information included in this application was accurate at the time of writing. Please be aware that things may change in the future.
About the author, Kaoru Hayashi
Writer, web designer, and iPhone app developer based in Kyoto.
Born in Kobe in 1972, around two months after the return of Okinawa to Japanese sovereignty.
Admitted to the University of the Ryukyus in 1991, having first set foot on Okinawa for the entrance exams. Toured Okinawan battlefields, visited U.S. military bases, snorkeled, drank "awamori," and generally fell in love with Okinawa's culture, nature, and history.
Founded DEEP KICK.com in 2000 and began working as an independent web designer/programmer.
Some bugs fixed for iOS6.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 12, 2012
- DEEP KICK.com
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 13.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• A Trip to Okinawa 1: Blue Ocean Scenes
• A Trip to Okinawa 2: Strolling around Naha and ...
• A Trip to Okinawa 2: Strolling around Naha and Shuri
• A Trip to Okinawa 3: Visiting the Castle Remains & the Roads of History
• A Trip to Okinawa 3: Visiting the Castle Remains & the Roads of History for iPad
• A Trip to Okinawa 4: The Island of the Bases & Trip for Memorials
• A Trip to Okinawa 4: The Island of the Bases & Trip for Memorials for iPad
• A Trip to Okinawa : Free version
• A Trip to Okinawa Free version for iPad
• Cherry blossom in Tokyo 2011
• Cherry blossom in Tokyo 2011 for iPad
• DEEP AIR
• DEEP Chintai Map + Apartment for iPhone
• DEEP Chintai Map for iPad
• DEEP グルメ
• DeepSalonMap for iPad
• Kia ora! Christchurch for iPad
• Mt. Hachijo-Fuji: "Elevation: 854m. The volcano which rises over the Japan Current" HD
• Yadoakiheya for iPad
• Yadoakiheya for iPhone