3M Cloud Library
iOS Universal Books
The 3M™ Cloud Library allows you to borrow and read eBooks and eAudiobooks from your local public library for free. Your library needs to subscribe to the service and you will need your library card and PIN to access the content. Navigation and personalization makes it easier than ever to find eBooks or Audiobooks from your local public library. This app includes a fully functional reader allowing the user to read their eBook directly in the app, as well as bookmark and save the position of their book across devices. It also includes an Audiobook player, allowing the user to download, play and listen to their books offline.
This release takes your interests to a whole new level! Updates include bug fixes and a number of features improving navigation.
New Features Include:
• Patrons can easily add and store books of interest. Simply tap the flag icon wherever it appears.
o Any flagged Books of interest can be found in My Books.
o No longer interested? You can tap the flag again to remove it from your list or clear all books of interest from My Books.
• Quickly find youth content in Browse by using the Youth tab and Fiction/Nonfiction sub-tabs.
• Return books with ease using the new ‘Return’ tab in My Books.
New Navigation Features:
• Navigate with ease using the new 3D touch menu. Capable devices display a menu for easy navigation.
• Clearly see your status in Audiobooks.
o This new feature shows your status and total duration of each track in the Table of Contents.
• Easily view and navigate all chapters by tapping the bottom menu.
o Tap a chapter to jump to it.
o Identify your current chapter with the checkmark.
If you are experiencing issues reading books on your iOS7 device, please reinstall the application and try again.