Domino’s Pizza, the second largest pizza chain in the U.S., has released an iOS app. The company’s free self-named app hit the App Store earlier this month and offers the ability to place an order for delivery (where available) or carryout and track the resulting order.
The app’s full features list includes the following:
- The ability to order from almost any Domino’s in the U.S. (Nearly 5,000 locations)
- Access to all the items on our national menu.
- Find coupons available for use at your selected store.
- The app will remember your most recent store and other useful information.
- We do not require you to login.
- In app credit or debit card payment.
- Use Domino’s Tracker to follow your order from the “make line”, into the oven, then out for delivery or ready for pickup!
Competitor Pizza Hut’s app debuted in the summer of 2009, beating Domino’s by nearly 2 years to a presence in the App Store. Other major pizza chains that offer apps include Papa John’s, California Pizza Kitchen, and Papa Gino’s.